The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shes here!!!

Well remember a few days ago when I shot this?

Photobucket

Well crazy enough.. we got this.

Photobucket

I told her now that we did the maternity pics she could have her. And she did. Hillary wasn't due for another 2 weeks. But the baby is great and healthy! They named her Kymber and she weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces! Tiny!!! I was lucky enough to see this precious baby be born. It was so amazing!!
Now this first image is little Kymber is SOOO not the greatest but let me just paint you a little picture....
About 5:30 p.m. in a hot sweaty hospital room with 4 kids running around (3 of them being mine) I think I muttered the phrase more than once " I don't think I really like my kids right now" I had Absolutely NO natural light and all I had was my trusty flash and some horrible florescent dim lights. YUK!! So I made due and got a shot out of it that is "do-able"
So,...I am so sorry about her very first hospital shots but I promise there will be cuter and more awesome images to come when I can control my light a little bit better with my own lights/natural light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment