The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its us!!!

My awesome amazing good friend Amanda did our family pictures a little while ago. And so far I love them!!! She did so great. I am so excited to see them all. You can check out more of our fam and more of her AMAZING work here. I was so excited to finally get pictures done. I have always tried to conquer this task with me and a tripod and last year I swore NEVER AGAIN!! I think why don't I just hire someone?? So this year I did and I am SOOO glad I did. It was so nice to just worry about us in the picture and not all the photography stuff. You know?? Thanks Amanda!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy November 7, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

I Friggin with a capital F love your family pix. Will you please do my hair for our pix. You are the H.O.T.T.E.S.T mama eva!

Jen November 11, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

What an awesome image! Your family is adorable!

Post a Comment