The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ashley... Where U at???

Well, if you must know.... I will be at a fun little Christmas boutique this weekend!! Yes, we have to start thinking of Christmas gifts. Blah!!
All the cool people and vendors will be there including... ME!!!
I will be giving away another FREE session and will be selling $100 gift cards for only $75!!! That is a smoking deal!!
So come and take a peek if not only to see me but for the other great stuff that will be there like:

-Pampered chef (20% off stone wear)

-Mod Be clothing
-Sole desires shoes - Have you seen these shoes? SO cute!!! and cheap too!!
-Marla Evans Minkie blankets
-Bumbles
-Aprons
-glitter toes certificates
-and of course your favorite and mine.... Me!

Hope to see everyone there.
Saturday November 15th
261 South 810 East Salem.


I will also be at the Central Utah Stars the 21st and 22nd. There will be more booths there too but I will post more next week when I know more on that. I will be giving away ANOTHER session there too. (holy cow, I am generous!!!) So mark your calenders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment