The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a few for tonight....

Today I shot some Maternity pics for my so cute baby sister. She has the smallest cutiest little belly. I love it. I told her now that the pregnant pictures are over,... NOW she can have that little girl. I just can't wait to meet my new little niece. Oh, and don't worry, I will be doing some pictures real soon of little baby Allinson. And you better believe they will be posted. Oh the suspence!!!
So for now, I will post a few I came across in my upload that I couldn't resist. Isn't she pretty???


I love this one!! She is model gorgous! Va VOOM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Fauset Photography November 9, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

These are bEaUtiful Ashley!!! Sooo loveley! She'll adore them! I'm so glad when women do maternity photos, they're so precious!

Post a Comment