The Blog

...................................

Friday, March 19, 2010

The coolest thing Ev-er!

So... the biggest impact I had on my little venture to Vegas was a speaker who spoke about why us as photographers are so lucky to do what we do. And we are. I am. I get to document happiness and preserve memories for my clients. As the years have gone on being a photographer I have seen the importance of documenting life. Like when loved ones pass. Although we have our memories of them it is the images that we have that we hold tight to and no matter what was the cost, we are glad we took the time and had them done.
As I sat in this class I though about love and passion and documenting what is important to us in our lives. The people we love! We love our families, our parents, friends and children, but what do we often lose sight of in the hustle bustle of life? Our spouse.
Yes.. our husband or wife. As mothers we are busy from day to day working and taking care of our kids. How often do we sit down and reflect back on what we love about our spouse? Remember how you felt when you KNEW you were in love with them? That moment you KNEW this was the person who you were going to spend the rest of your life with? I think about it now and it gives me butterfly's!
And what is even cooler than that is the memories you have made together. The happiest times, The super hard times, and the greatest times over the years. These times that have brought you to the point you are in your life. TOGETHER! ( and hopefully more in love today than the day you two were married)
I do family sessions a lot and always try to squeeze in some fun shots of mom and dad to try to acomplish this.But what always happens? They cant fully concentrate on each other because little brother is pulling Suzie hair while baby is spitting up. You know what I'm talking about!
So... I have decided to devote myself to offering THESE sessions. May I introduce the
Adore me sessions.
Just for couples. No kids. Get a sitter and make a night of it. Make dinner plans after, you know you wanna!!
And believe me men, Your ladies want this!!! They want a session of just you two and some killer images to go big on your walls. They want to feel those butterflys again, and only worry about you for a bit even if is only an hour or so ( And for you to worry about only her!). You want to know HOW I know? Cuz I want it for myself!!
Oh... and Ladies how awesome would this be to look at these images on your walls and go back to how you felt in that moment? AWWW... ( You know you love it!!)
Well I want to capture that for you. I have been so excited to offer this for some time now and I finally got that push!
Anniversaries are coming up. What a great gift to give. Or to say that is the only thing you want! hehe!
We all have images from the big day documenting the celebration of the starting of your lives together, Why not celebrate the time you have stayed together??
I hope I got across what I was trying to express and what these session are like. They are a must have for EVERY couple!!
Engagement session all over again?? Well sortof.. But oh so much better!!!
Cuz every girl wants to feel that her special someone completely adores her!!
Here it is..





I will start booking these session right away but will only have a limited amount of openings due to high school senior season. So book early!
My next opening is The first week in May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment