The Blog

...................................

Monday, November 24, 2008

And the winner is....

AMY CARTER!!!
This weekend (as most of you already know...) I was at the Craft boutique at the Salem Starz Dance studio. There was a lot of cute crafts and thing but the best thing there was.... me. j/k!!
Anyways.. I had a booth there and had a drawing for a $100 gift card to use in 2009. And the lucky winner was Amy Carter!! Lucky Duck!!
Everyone else who entered got a certificate for a free mounted 11x14 portriat. (also to be used in 2009)
It was an awesome weekend. I met alot of people and I am so excited for the new year and to start shooting pictures for some of you that I met over the weekend.
So, Thanks for entering and I hope to hear from all of you in the future.

* Keep in mind if you want a spot for the comming year let me know as soon as you can if know about the time you want pictures done. I am already booked up for January so I will start booking for February.
Thanks so much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment