The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oldroyd Fam.

This little family has to be one of favorite people to shoot. We are going strong with the yearly tradition of pictures with little Brylee. She get cuter and cuter every year and this year she was the funniest! What a silly 4 year old!! This first image is one of my favorites. All I said before I snapped it was.. "O.k. Brylee, look cool." And she pulls this out. I had to keep this shot. So funny!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda November 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

That last one might be one of my favorite pictures of yours ever! Really I love it! Awesome!!

Post a Comment