The Blog

...................................

Monday, November 24, 2008

The King fam.

O.K., O.K., So,... I LOVE this little family! This is sweet, beautiful, Kiley, her HOT husband and adorable two kids!! I have posted a lot here (especially Swayze) but I just couldn't help myself... Kiley and her sister Kenzie also do some photography.You can check them out here. I was so excited to shoot some pics for her. I know she will Love these!! I do. Isn't her little girl SOOOO beautiful? Isn't her little boy Koop SOOO going to a ladies man??? I love it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Kids this cute they need to have agazillion more and make this world alot prettier!!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

I love to watch all your pictures, full of emotions and warmth in them...
Avery time I see you have uploaded something new I am happy to go on your blog before I do anything else...
Keep going your way !!!

Amanda November 24, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

They are some of the cutest kids on the planet. And Kiley I LOVE your red nylons. Awesome job Ashley, she is going to love them!

Post a Comment