The Blog

...................................

Monday, August 3, 2009

Attentions Seniors!!

Who wants a totally FREE fun Senior portrait session!!???
I am in need of some awesome 2010 Seniors reps. I will be offering a free totally you Senior session, Senior rep cards and discounted prints to a Senior to do a little advertising for me in their school. Interested? Email me at nickanash@msn.com and tell me why you or your senior should win (Dont forget to leave your contact info too). I will be needing someone outgoing and not afraid to talk it up! I will need some from each school (Payson, Salem, Spanish Fork, and Springville) so let me know!!! I will be choosing my Seniors in the next month so get your entries to me fast! Thanks!!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica August 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment