The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hansen Family.....

I love it so much when I get to work with returning clients. And I love to work with Super good friends who always love anything I throw their way. I have been photographing these beautiful people since the little girls were TINY!. And not to mention their wedding (Oh wait... I just did).
But ..WOW! I was loving all the bright colors in these. Here is to the beautiful families!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cori Henderson August 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

What a beautiful family! I love those pictures!

Anonymous August 27, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

This family is so beautiful! I bet they are happy with these shots.

Post a Comment