The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The pleasure of an assistant...

A little while back I posted on my blog about wanted some assistants. I got alot of great feedback- one of which was this guy , James who came with me on The Evans Family shoot. He was a huge help! Can I just say I LOVE having assistants! And little did I know he was shooting ME working my magic! HAHA!
But I was surprised when he emailed me these images of me shooting away. And I thought it was neat to get a little perspective of how I shoot. (Like anyone cares!)
But he did great!!!
Huge Thanks to James for helping me on this shoot and to the always beautiful Evans family!
Check out more by James at Moe Photo Design click Here
Oh, And to all those who have been asking to come along sometime too, I havnt forgotten about you I will try to get to ya'all sometime as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few more of my favs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

strickland party of six August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Ashley YOU look so good behind the camera!!! He did a great job. His stuff is awesome... And I hope you remember me when you need someone eles. give me a gingle 435-283-4525

Fauset Photography August 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Very very cool Ashley!! You're way too beautiful...you should get behind the camera some more! :)

Post a Comment