The Blog

...................................

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Sorensen Family...

with the cutest kids!!! And... we were so lucky with our location. We came to Eureka to do some more urban-downtown looks and came across this little field that had the most perfect red and yellow flowers. They turned out great. I was honored to be able to shoot these pics for this family. Thanks Daun for having me!
I enjoyed these guys SOOO much!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two I thought were so funny I had to post them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

adorable family!!!

Daun July 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Ashley,

These are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much, I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate your talent!! I can't wait to see more, and you have a lot of grandma's waiting to order too! thanks again I LOVE them! Daun

Post a Comment