The Blog

...................................

Monday, August 10, 2009

whats been going on....

I thought I would do a little post on what I have been up to and what is to come.
Last week I had the chance to shoot for the Salem baby contest. Exciting to say the least! There were so many babies!!! I went into it thinking there would be about 50 and we had 95! WOW!!! Such cuties!!! So that has really occupied my time.
Here are a few of my favorite kids...

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I am working on now...
Brock and Katis big wedding album! This one is going to be great! I love her colors!!!

Photobucket

And a little something for those clients who are so patiently waiting on thier session....
They are coming soon I promise!!...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz August 10, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Those babies are so dang cute. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Cindy August 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Thanks for posting a picture of us! It makes waiting a lot easier! You are so talented!

Post a Comment