The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brown Family...

What a fun shoot! These kids were great and their colors went so well with the great awesome red couch!!! People often ask me.. "you carry that around? " Well yes I do and it is sort of a pain but I love the look of it!!! So its worth it.
Oh and FYI... My fall family shoots are booking up FAST, so if you are thinking about getting your little family in for fall portraits book NOW! I have a few spots left for September and a few for October and that is it. And I will not be shooting in November.
Thanks :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

good for you getting started early on fall sessions! This family is great looking!

Post a Comment