The Blog

...................................

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fall Family Special...

I know I know.. Fall already!? Well as much as I dont want summer to end, we have to get thinking ahead about fall Family portraits. I have some fun new ideas for families this year that I am so excited about!!!
And now is the time! I am booking for This fall and fall sessions get filled up so fast. So Here is a little promo I am doing this year and if you are even thinking of a family portrait session, then get on it get on the books! I have never done a deal like this before, so if you procrastinate... I probably wont be able to fit you in later. It is sad I know...


Photobucket

A Special Thanks to my model families that I used on my flyer! Thanks Halliday Family, Davis Family and Mecham Family!
And.. Yes you read right.. I am doing extended families this year! I am crazy I know.....

1 comments:

Heather July 10, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Ashley I want to book one! I really, really, do! I am going out of town for a week so don't fill up while I'm gone. I want end of September-ish! :) Love you, love your work!

Post a Comment