The Blog

...................................

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A little somethin' somethin' for the weekend....

Here is a little preview for Daun of our shoot last night. Such a good shoot and I love love love her kids!!! As I was uploading her images my eyes fell upon this one and I thought it was so funny. Little Payden is such a typical 3 year old boy, let me tell ya! More to come later on this baby!

Photobucket

And I had to post one of Kymber's shoot that I shot this morning. So cracks me up! So cute!!!

Photobucket

And... the wedding I have been working on. Big post of this one on Monday!

Photobucket

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Daun July 11, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Ashley...yup that is totally Payden. You are the greatest, sweetest person ever. One day I hope I can return the favor. Thanks again so much! Daun

H. July 11, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Ash those are so cute. i love when the kids are them selfs and it totally makes the pictures tell such a greater story "I THINK"
I love the wedding can't wait.

Post a Comment