The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Plan...

Just finished my baby plan! I am so excited about it! So, If you are expecting or know any one who is, email me your/their info and I will send you out a promo.
Baby Plans are SOOO the way to go. You get multiple portrait and viewing sessions all year round, custom designed announcements, free 8x10's and you save so much money! and did I mention you get beautiful custom designed portrait art (30x10 storyboards) and an unique session album with your favorite images from each session too?
And... PLUS PLUS PLUS... If you refer any one to me I will send you a $25 gift card!!! Sweet!!!! Here is a little of what I am offering...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Fauset Photography July 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

YOu're so Brill!

Michelle Evans July 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Could that baby be any cuter?! :)

Post a Comment