The Blog

...................................

Monday, July 13, 2009

Brock and Kati.. The wedding....

...was absolutely awesome!!! They had such a great location (Wadley Farms) and her colors and style were fabulous!!!
These two were so good to work with! I was loving every minute of this wedding!
And I have to share about their food! I have never seen this at a wedding and I loved it!!! They had every candy/snack imaginable that were their colors. (Green and Pink) I might have taken as many pictures of the candy table as I did the bride and groom!
And the adorable little girls! How could I not take these cute gals aside and snap a few? I had to.
I was honored to be able to shoot this wedding. I have the best clients!!!! Seriously..
Thanks Brock and Kati for letting me share this special day with you. Wedding like this make me want to be a full time wedding photographer.
Be prepared.. HUGE post!! And be watching for their killer wedding album that I will post also.
To view this whole wedding you can go to my client page on my site and the password is 'cropper' Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

such a sweet looking set of photographs!

Post a Comment