The Blog

...................................

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet little girl N....

What a perfect little girl! Even though the weather was a bit cold she was such a trooper and was an angel. So smiley and happy and that is how I love em!!
I love to show my clients different ways to decorate their home with their photography pieces. I hurts my heart to think of all the time and stress put into a shoot ( not only by me but YOU as clients!!) and just having a disk sit in a box somewhere!! Or.. Just printing out that one HUGE 8x10! You know who you are!!
So... I like to make up samples and suggestions of what maybe I would do or put up in my walls. And products I offer of course!!
How can you pick just one adorable classic black and white? A 9 up collage is a super cute way to display alot of your favs. These are awesome to put in a frame or pair it with a cute easel. A little sample....

Photobucket

And a few of my favs as well....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or how about a 10x20 mounted story board? with a iron easel to complete the perfectness....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





4 comments:

man March 25, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

nice picture..

Heather March 25, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Ash-these are so great!!!! Stop being so dang good! You are making me addicted to Ashley Taylor Photography!!!

crave photography March 29, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!

Jason Yu May 2, 2014 at 6:15 AM  

so qute, love the photos!

Post a Comment