The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back home..

Well,.. Vegas was beyond awesome!! I loved it. I learned so much! I came home so inspired and wanting to just do so much. It was a great getaway from the kids for a while but I was sure missing them in the end. I met alot of great photographers, listened (and learned) from some great speakers. Some of the classes I attended was:
Joe Photo
Audrey Woulard
Jesh de Rox -- My FAV!!!
JB and DeEtte Salle
Mike Fulton and Cody Clinton
Jasmine Star
Tamara Lackey
Vickie Tauffer
Brianna Graham
Elizabeth Messina
Kay Eskridge
Gregory Heisler
and
Lori Nordstrom
and SO many more I wanted to see!!!

I was kindof star struck! I mean Gregory Heisler photographed Jason Priesley and TORI SPELLING for 'People' magazine!! Hel-LO!!!
It was great. Vegas was so neat. I loved the lights at night. And as we were driving in, the lights of the city lit up the whole sky. It was amazing!
Here are a few images form the oh-so fabulous trip.
I NEED to go next year!!



We stayed at the Excalibur.








I thought our bathroom was so cool.





Waiting for a class to start.



I loved the architecture of the city. Is this building cool or what!!!







The view from our room. 15 stories high.








The way too long lines to get into the 'popular speakers'





My favorite speaker of the whole time there! Jesh de Rox. He was am-a-zing! I was crying several times during his class. It was THAT good!



And a few shots of us goofing around in the room. Classy eh?




A huge Thanks to Jami, Annie, Marc, Selena, Jessica, and Ashley for the fun times and good photography talks!! We are such nerds!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous April 10, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

hello there,
im 13 and live in brisbane QLD australia.
and my dream is too be a photographer, ever since i was 10. i try my hardest and read my pro's book all the time lol. and talk to photographers all the time, i wish i could afford an slr camera :( but i only have a 12.2 megpixel camera its pretty good though, i would love you to give me some help. if you could email me at texass97@hotmail.com thanks darl.

Post a Comment