The Blog

...................................

Friday, March 19, 2010

simple edits..

I sometimes get asked some different things about what I like to do to my images. And although I feel I know only the tip of the iceberg most times, I thought I would share a little how to for my simple edits. Just to get rid of that dull SOOC taste.
And because I always love to see how other people do stuff too. - Not that anyone cares what I do.. hehe!



Let me know if you like-y?
I might do something like this more often maybe with lighting setups, camera setting etc. Let me know what ya think. :)
*TRA = Totally Rad actions
*SOOC=Straight out of the camera

4 comments:

Cindy March 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

I am excited to try this. Are these edits something you can do with Photoshop Elements?

strickland party of six March 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I like it i love it want some more of it...
haha ashley you are doing so awesome. i am so glad you got to meet one of my awesome friends ashley hawkes at wppi, i am so pissed i didnt go when she told me about it, i am so going next yr, well keep up the good work and i love tra they are amazing!~

RenĂ©e March 22, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Love these tips...Thanks. Love your work!

Nicole Swenson March 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Hi Ashley! I loved your most recent post;) You're an inspiration!! Are you going to the IPPA convention next month?
Hope to see you there!!
Best! Nicole
nicole@nicoleswenson.com

Post a Comment