The Blog

...................................

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some sneak peeks....

A little preview for those of you I promised a little sample.

For Nicol..
This session is the next one to have done and posted so more to come REAL soon on this awesome 5 boy family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

For Shandy...
My good friend with some of the cutest kids around!
Photobucket
The debut of the AWESOME blue couch!!!! Even though some people were not too thrilled about it. I love it!!!
Photobucket

For Kati...
The beautiful bride who was up for anything and had the best smile ever!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

For Travi and Rashell...
also some of my really great friends. Chasing around little mason.. What a cutie!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And for Jen...
Who has the most photogenic kids in the world! And I have the privilege of photographing them over and over again. Love my Job!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come shortly.. Promise!!!!

1 comments:

Shane and Jen May 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I cant wait to see more, You are so great at what you do!!

Post a Comment