The Blog

...................................

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat in the Hat Preschool...

I had the absolute privilege to photograph all these cute kids!! In most ways I love this age because they say the funnies things and know exactly what they want to do. But then again ( at least with my sawyer anyways..) It is the hardest. Temper tantrums and knowing exactly what they want to do and you cant tell them what to do. But this group of kids was so much fun and they all behaved to well and were absolute angels!! Here are a few of my favorites!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And this isn't one of my favorites, but it is Sawyer to a T. So I had to share. This is the look I got when I said " O.k. Sawyer, Can you give me a big Smile?" And he looked at me and said, " Yah mom I will!" And then I got this! What a goof!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy May 8, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

Kenz fell in love with sawyer the day she did your fams pix with you. she kept telling me how cute all your boys are. love em.

Arica May 11, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

I also dig that picture of Sawyer he is so cute. I keep telling Scout, she has to marry him...or at least be his friend:)

Post a Comment