The Blog

...................................

Monday, May 25, 2009

A little secret....

As most of you know, I have a new website. Well semi new- I changed it a few months ago.. Well my last one, anyone was able to view any of my past sessions which were still online. I have been told by so many people that they loved this. It gives clients a better idea of what a typical session includes and gives ideas as to what to do for their sessions as well. Well, my new site requires a password to enter all my sessions. So I have decided to do something a little different.
All of my session passwords are always going to be the clients
last name. (All lower case letters) So It will be posted in my blog post of the session the password to see their entire session ( with the o.k. of the clients of course) The password will be in the post title in ' ' . So for instance notice my last post of the mecham Family.. The word 'mecham' would be the password to thier event. Clear as crystal? Great! Let me know if you like this or not. I appriciate the feedback!

2 comments:

strickland party of six May 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Ashley i dont know I kinda like that you get to choose what you put on your blog for only a couple pictures to see and the rest is private./. because when we did ours cody was freaking out about pedifies looking and they do. I dont know it was nice to get an Idea of what to tell the photographer what you like bc then your just not wondering what to do you have and idea of what you like. so it works either way thats why you post stuff on your blog for others to get an idea of what will be done, I dont know its your web site.
ha love ya

Shane and Jen May 29, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I Love that you can look at other peoples photos, it gives you a ideas of props, clothing, places and a few other more ideas.I think just the few that you put on the blog Shows the GREATNESS at What you do but dosent give all the ideas and all of what you can do do you understand what I'm saying
I think you should ask your clients if they would like them to be viewed by everyone or not and if they choose not to, have them come up with a password for them only.
You can copy from your blog and not your website so eather way you might run into this problem.
I Love your ideas and I know so many other people like it to.
again I say you are great a What you do!!!

Post a Comment