The Blog

...................................

Monday, May 25, 2009

The 'Mecham' family....

For my good friend Shandy and her awesome little family. We had a little trouble at first with all the wind at the lake, so we had to move locations but it was alright cuz it turned out great. Her kids are adorable. And a huge thank you to Stan for putting up with all my junk (aka.. The big hefty, awesome blue couch!) and to Kenz for helping me on this shoot!
So yes, the debut of my lastest treasure.. The vintage blue couch! I love it and I have to say it looks pretty killer in the orchard!! I am glad we drug it along.
So here are a few that I liked...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is our one shot at the Lake, So windy!!! We couldn't stay for long.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one, the images quality isnt the best but I loved the expression she was giving!! So cute!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

the 1st black and white of the kids together is brilliant!

strickland party of six May 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

those are awesome, Oh i love em hsve you been by to check me out again. I figured out how to make em not so flipen huge,

RenĂ©e May 26, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Way cute. I do love the blue couch!

kate moss May 26, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Oh- I love all of these! We have been hauling our big yellow couch to places lately. What a pain. Too bad it looks so cool.

Anonymous May 28, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Oh Wow! Ashley I love that couch!

Ashley May 29, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Thanks everyone! YEs ..The couch.... It is such a pain but you have to sacrifice a little right? Is it just me or are all guys like, Are you serious? You want put haul a couch for our pictures?" then there is me who is like, " Just trust me. "

Post a Comment