The Blog

...................................

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The 'Chase' Family...

These kids have got to be my all time favorite kids to photograph of all time!! I have shot little Alyvia before and couldn't wait to see her baby sister last year when she was in her momma's belly. Alyvia is such a crack up! Her facial expression kill me! And little Lily is as cute as ever and I had such a great time photographing this awesome family. Thanks guys!!!!

I have posted a few here so beware but there was just so many dang cute ones I couldn't resist!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Danielle Anderson May 28, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Lovely, Those girlies are simply adorable.

Anonymous May 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

he skirt twirl is too awesome and the curly hair is beautiful!

Jen May 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Wow you do a really good job!!!

Post a Comment