The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nielson Family....

You know every time I leave a session I have a smile on my face when I leave, and I am just thinking of all the great qualities my clients have. How much better I know them at this point and the personalities I just got to experience. It was like this this day of shooting the Nielson family. Elisha and I go way back to grade school together and I was so thrilled when I got the call to shoot for her again. I got a kick out of looking at these adorable kids and seeing a younger version of her and her family looking back at me. It also made me feel so good to see her and her husband so in love with each other too. As we grow up and move on with our lives we wish that our friends and family move on to happiness with their spouse and making a new little family with kids. And I know this family has happiness. And I love that. :) 
This session I would say mostly went smooth. Besides the time when the baby got smacked in the face with a rock!! Yeah, a ROCK! He was such a good baby though, even after that :)
Thanks Nielson's for such a great time :)
I love my job.



































4 comments:

Jackie Ezell November 3, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Awwwww.....These are so great, and in some ways they kind of make me cry a little. I haven't seen Elisha for years. She is gorgeous and so is her family! Love it!

Ashley November 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Jackie, I know!! It is crazy to see the ones you grew up with. Oh it brings back memories of our days growing up together. Standing in the backyard at the fence yelling "JACKIE!" until you came out to play. we had fun.
And yes, Elisha is beautiful. It is not fair really. :)

The Nielsens November 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy! You said you wouldn't post an indivudual?!! At least you took away my acne (:...and ya know did a lot of fixing! Sadie Mae is such a cheese! I love that she warmed right up to you and she's got some GREAT ones! Kaulin looks too grown up, take his back, I'm not sure I like seeing him look sooo big! Gavin...poor guy! I'm anxious to see if you got a good shot of the chunk taken out of his cheek, I love all of his too, even with his crazy hair. And Cory and I, yeah, LOVE THEM!!! I'm soo happy to have some fun and great pictures of the two of us. These are the best we've had, ever. THANK YOU!!!! See You Tomorrow!! (: Jackie and Ashley, I'd say my some of my BEST earliest memories of being a kid are definetly with the two of you! We DID have a blast! And, thanks for the sweet words (:

Penny Wilson November 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

These are awesome pics!!! Love them. Good job Ashley. Beautiful family Elisha! And Jackie, glad to see you're still around, at least in cyber space.

Post a Comment