The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Haley,...

Oh Sweet, beautiful, Haley! 
This session would probibly go down in my books as one of my favorites. Maybe it is because my client was drop dead gorgous or maybe it was because the weather and location was perfect or maybe it was because my all time favorite thing to shoot is High school seniors. Im not quite sure what exactly it was but the stars seemed to align perfectly.
As I was going through these image I just kept thinking of how much I loved High school seniors. And thinking,...I am booking Senior sessions right now for the Spring. Please get a hold of me to book your Senior portrait session. 
***Important reminder!!!As of 2011 my session fee is $150 but if you book (and pay your session deposit) by Dec 30th your session fee will only be $100. So book now!!! I have limited session spots available.

And now Haley Senior 2011



































2 comments:

Hansen's November 11, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

You gotta save me a spot for after I have this baby!! Bc you are the only person that I will have do my pics!!

Camilla @ Camilla Photography December 6, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Love the 3rd one. And the one with the brick and the red coat. :)

Post a Comment