The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mitch and Lisa...

awww... a sigh of relaxation when I think about this wedding. It was so nice. My sweet husband and I went down south to shoot Mitch and Lisa's wedding and it was so nice to get away! We had such a great time and Mitch and Lisa were so awesome to work with. 
Even though I don't shoot a lot of weddings it was so fun to do this one. To be around two people starting thier lives together so in love. I miss that about weddings.  :)
Maybe a few once and a while wouldn't be so bad, eh?



















2 comments:

Brooke November 17, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

beautiful ! The bride is absolutely gorgeous! That ring is incredible! The red rock is Amazing. Great job

The Nielsens November 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

These are amazing! I LOVE her hair!

Post a Comment