The Blog

...................................

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wanna help out AND win a photography session????.....

Well then,.. you need to come to the benifit dinner and dance this Saturday night! 
A few weeks ago, my uncle Joel was diagnosed with cancer. He has started Chemo this week and we are praying to fight this and win. He is with out insurance and we know the medical bills will be high. So our family and friends have put together a dinner/dance for him. We will be auctioning off LOTS of great things, one bieng a photography session from yours truly with a full copyright of your favorite 30-40 images. It is a $600 value people! 
I know they have many donated items, that I am so excited about!! Lots of cool stuff!
If you would like to join in or even donate anything please let me know.

Here are the details...
This Saturday July 31st 
Held at the Goshen Ball Park (the south end of town)
$10.00 donation (dinner and dancing)
Dinner starts at 5:30
Live Music and dancing at 7:30
Raffle tickets will be sold to be put in for items you would like to win.
Tickets are 6 for $5  or $1 each

Come out and support a great cause! I hope to see everyone there!!


1 comments:

Heather July 31, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Ash- I so wanted to come to this! I have my "Baby Party" tonight. If it gets done early enough I'm going to come out to it. Hope everything goes great at it and there's a good turn out. Love ya girl!

Post a Comment