The Blog

...................................

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday!

Can I just say I am so excited to go to this! Are you comming? I have said it before but I LOVE learning! I cant get enough! So when something comes up like this where I could learn something new I am all over it! I encourage all of you out there if you have a camera and want to get better, be a part of something and keep learning! get out there and set yourself apart from everyone else out there that has a nice camera.  I am all about learning new things online and reading but there is just something more that needs to be said about going and learning how to do something hands on! That is why i LOVE IPPA so much. If I have a question about anything I can ask any other photograher and guess what?? They TEACH you! It is awesome. Now days it seems some photographers are so hush hush. ( you know what I am talking about...) So going to quarterlies like this is great!
So here is the skinny...
It is a IPPA summer Quartly. It only costs $59 for the WHOLE day! yeah thats right the WHOLE Day!
August 2nd! One week from today. So get that babysitter lined up!
It starts at 2 p.m. and ends at 8:30
Jaron Horrocks from Graphic Athority (yes you have heard of Graphic Athority with all the awesome photoshop templates and cool album designs!) will speak first from 2-4:30.
Then The HIGHLY talented Michael and Leslie Artis-Gan will teach from 6-8:30.
Wanna come? Go to 

0 comments:

Post a Comment