The Blog

...................................

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Morgan.. and OCF.

So.. i must say that in the years that I have been shooting I have NOT been a fan of off camera flash. The words HATE might have escaped my mouth from time to time about it. I just really didn't like the look of it. A big part is #1- I was shooting with the flash ON TOP of my camera and #2- I wasn't using it right. (not really knowing what I was doing, lets be honest here)  So.. that being said I decided to really try off camera flash. I took it OFF of my camera! I REALLY liked the look of these. I wanted to use the flash and not look at them and not go "WHOA! a flash was used there!" Sudle and just to give a little pop and fill. So here is Morgan the awesome senior rep of Photography by Jess. (who is somewhat crazy AMAZING!) check her out! We had fun on this shoot together just messing around. :)
 And be sure to check Morgan out on jess's blog as well.












ok so this one OBVIOUSLY has some serious flash going on.. LOVE it!





3 comments:

Ashley Hawkes July 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

HEY! Look at you rockin the OCF! Are you shooting through an umbrella? Great work, and she is cute. I love the variety in this shoot.

crave photography July 29, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

I'm so mad that some punks have all but ruined this place by spray painting every single wall now!! Grrrr...... These look amazing. Beautiful girl, beautiful photos!

Ashley July 30, 2010 at 4:29 AM  

Ash, no this is just my bare bulb speedlight. My next step is to take out a battery pack and a strobe. Thanks girl!
Andee, I KNOW! It makes me so mad too! I was afraid we were going to get kicked off the place. It is such a cool building for sure. :)

Post a Comment