The Blog

...................................

Friday, July 2, 2010

Assistant wanted....

As the family portrait season draws closer, I am looking for an assistant.
Some one to come with me to shoots and hold lights, reflectors etc. A
pretty easy job. :) I will pay or use it as a credit towards a session.
Looking for preferably a 2011 senior. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE THIS AND WANT TO HELP. :)

I need someone who would be able to come with me to MOST of my sessions. Sessions are usually shot in the evenings and last from 1-2 hours.
I would pay per session and would be willing to use the credit towards a session, prints and products. These sessions will be spread August-October.
Contact me for more information :)

And now,... I cant post with out an image! Here is a cutie for the other night....



0 comments:

Post a Comment