The Blog

...................................

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Of Lately....Seniors!

This blog has suffered a tad. I have not had  much time to blog. A lot has been going on....
I have finished up with the Senior graduation rush. (well for the most part..) Here are some of the albums that came out of it all. I love these! Even thought they are so much work... They are worth it to have such a great keepsake! 









My seniors also got custom made graduation announcements~





And a set of rep cards to hand out to all of thier friends/ put in yearbooks at signing day :)
These are great!



Keep in mind.. I am now booking 2011 seniors! I will be accepting applications for Senior Reps too. Contact me if you are interested or have questions!

I am now booking into August for Seniors :)
So if you are going to be a senior, It is not too early to be thinking of your Senior pictures. This year I will have an early cut off date to cut down on the madness May brings,... so what does that mean? Book early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment