The Blog

...................................

Friday, June 11, 2010

Chad, Krystal and Porter.....

one of my favorite families.

This weather has been so up and down lately and it is kindof making me crazy. We started out on this shoot hoping it would stay slightly overcast. umm... no! It started to rain on us. So we had to stop and wait and then after that..the sun was all over the place. Cloudy then harsh sun! sheesh! But I really liked this session. in the end, the weather was great. ~We just needed to be patient~ Porter was so funny . I just love him!









Oh I love this shot! She ordered a big print of this! This will look so great on their wall!






ooh! This one is going to be a mounted 16x16 for his room. SO cute!!!








And I cant wait to see this one in his room too. A sleek 10x20 storyboard with a cute iron easle~

I have been loving storyboards lately. Can you tell?




0 comments:

Post a Comment