The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The 10 year old....

I kept telling myself that when I got caught up a little I would take each of my boys out and do a photo shoot of just them. So I started with this one. My sweet, handsome oldest. 
The weather was pretty bad this night and it was getting dark so fast, but we still made it work. And dont think my kids are easy to get thier pictures taken. They hate it. A lot of bribery took place. He was very good and deserved that Hershey pie he got!
Oh,.. he is growing up so fast. As I looked through these I seen more of a teenager looking back at me than a little boy. SAD!
I love this boy/young man so so much!!


















4 comments:

Jess June 22, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

All of them are just perfect!

Brooke June 22, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Love them! Did you use your new lense on this shoot?

Heather June 22, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

No, he can not grow up! He is such a handsome little guy. Great job Ash.

Ashley June 22, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Thanks! Brooke, yes I used the 70-200 on this whole session. :)

Post a Comment