The Blog

...................................

Monday, June 14, 2010

THE Inspirational shoot.....

....and inspire it did. I was lucky enough to get to come along a styled photo shoot with my friend Vanessa. She put together this shoot with beautiful models, hair and makeup design had a handful of photographers come along. The was so great. I hardly felt qualified next to the talented photographers that were there. It was so nice to see friends I haven't seen in a while and catch up and meet new faces as well.
I was amazed at the stylists. Every time a girl came out for her 'turn' she was amazing with a totally new look. I was in heaven. the weather was perfect, the location was perfect and the photographers were awesome!!
A huge thanks to Vanessa for putting it all together and allowing me to come and be a part of it.
it was great to see Camilla again. Thanks for letting me use your lens and making me envious of it. :)
Thanks Jess for tips~ Bless your heart~ It was also so nice to meet Paige.
If you have not checked out these ladies work.. You need to do so. They are amazing!!!

And now for some of my favorites. Notice I kindof favored the beautiful gal in the red hat. I just loved it so.






































































Are these girls gorgeous? uh... YEAH!



And my all time favorite...



What is yours?

And.. I am putting together a styled shoot in the next week or so. I am looking for young models and hair and makeup stylists. contact me if you would be interested in that. I will have more details about it coming up. :)

4 comments:

The Painters June 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Gorgeous! All of these girls are so beautiful, and I love the style of the pics. The 13th one down is my favorite! I'm pretty sure I would kill for those lips! I can't wait to see more from the shoot you are putting together!

Jess June 14, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Yep you did favor her but so did I. This was fun!!!! I think did a perfect job!

Brooke June 16, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

I love your work. I stalk your blog all the time. Guess I should comment more. These pictures are AWESOME! They need to be published :) I want to go buy some accessories now.

The Nielsens June 21, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Wow, you are AMAZING!...but I knew that. Great work!

Post a Comment