The Blog

...................................

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Pope family...

Oh, this shoot was something else! I was lucky enough to have a beautiful family though. We had quite the experience! If the wind wasn't blowing like a hurricane, then we were invaded by homeless people asking us for money and shelter and carnival workers. Oh Geez!!!!
These kids did great though! And check out these dresses on these beautiful gals. Their mom MADE them!!! Yes that's right, MADE them!! I wish I was that talented. You can check out her stuff here. Such cute dresses!!!!!










































4 comments:

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

wow...a stunning family! All of them are gorgeous. The daughter with the glasses has a very special look!

Heather September 18, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Ash, those turned out SO GREAT! They are such a cute little family. I love them! I love you!

Nathan and Natalie September 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Ashley, I love them! It's so fun to see your own kids looking sooo cute in pictures! Thank you!

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Wow! These pictures are sooooooooooooo cute!!! Of course, I'm not prejudiced--just Grandma!

Post a Comment