The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Zac....

Oh... Precious Baby Zac. He was one of the best babies I have ever had the opportunity to shoot. He fell asleep beautifully and was so very bendable. ( that sounds sort of wrong..) Zac is the cutest little red hair baby! And any one who knows me knows that I love red hair babies!!!!! And.. could his mom be any prettier? That is so not fair!
I just love these precious days of oh so tininess and they surely don't last long. I am so glad we could get little Zac into the studio to get some really great images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

these are super special!

Amanda September 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

So cute!! I love all that hiar!! Thanks again!! Didn't you just love Margaret? She is so sweet!

The Romneys September 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Oh I love them! Margaret looks beautiful....and what a sweet baby!

Post a Comment