The Blog

...................................

Monday, September 21, 2009

Haskell Fam....

Oh how I love this family. Stacy has been one of my best friends since for-ev-er!
And to add to all this greatness, we had a great new location!!! I love to find new places! And this place was simply fabulous!!!! Their kids are beautiful! I could get enough of little A. I could have shot her all night and she would have let me! She loves the camera!

Oh my.. I am blogging so many images...



love the blue couch! Can you believe this girl just had a baby?? Wowzas! She looks great!!!














































8 comments:

Vanessa September 21, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

These are so CUTE!!! I love them...great location and the couch is KILLER!!! Great JOb!

Haskell Fam September 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Ash... we love them! can't wait to come get some ordered! You are the best and I love ya to pieces

Josh & Kenz September 21, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

These are beautiful Ash! Great job!!

Heather September 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

So STINKIN' cute! You got so many great shots. I'm sure it helps to have such smokin' hot models. Love them...of course!

Heather September 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Such great shots, Ashley! You do amazing work! Stacy looks gorgeous as always and their kids are beautiful!

Cindy September 22, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Beautiful as usual!

Lindsay K. September 22, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Love them Ashley!!

Jessica F September 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

What adorable family pictures!! SO cute!!

Post a Comment