The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Neilson Family Part 2....

Alright so let me elaborate on this family a bit. My good friend Elisha came to me and asked me if I would do some family pictures for her in-laws. I was aware this family would be a big family so I have to admit at first a wasn't too thrilled. ( Big family groups are not my fav) But once I got there and met everyone, it was great, My out look soon changed. We went to Wadley Farms ( Which is beautiful... BTW) And everyone was so cooperative and just AWESOME! (even though I cant remember everyone's names) This family hit the nail right on the head with their bright colors. And each child was beyond adorable!!!! If it wasn't for the sun going down, I could have shot all night. So all in all.. Thanks Neilson family!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy September 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

you are still the master!!! I'm coming to the studio this morning to bring your thingy back! Thanks again.

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

adorable session!

Post a Comment