The Blog

...................................

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Talon

This year (well next year I should say..) I am really going to concentrate on the awesome seniors. I love to shoot seniors. I don't really know what it is. Maybe its the coolness seniors have about them, maybe it just one person I get to concentrate on instead of 3 to 6 people. I don't know but I love doing shoots like these and I am excited for 2009 and doing lots more sessions like this!

This one serioulsly needs to be a poster in his room! If he doesn't order it for his room, I will put it up in mine!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Fauset Photography October 9, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Ashley- I love the first few, they're awesome!!!

Post a Comment