The Blog

...................................

Monday, October 20, 2008

And the LUCKY winners are.....

Drumroll Please....
For the Free session and 40-4x6 proof set- Deena McCloud !
For the Free 25 pack of custom designed Christmas cards.... Destiny Hansen!!!

Congrats you two, Get a hold of me to get these going..
And I was surprised/ flattered of how many people entered. LOVED it!!!
As all these comments kept coming in, I kept thinking "Oh, I want to their pictures" And "Oh, I hope they win!"
So as my extreme Thank you,.. I am going to give EVERYONE who entered...
a FREE mounted 11x14 wall portrait!
Generous I know!!
So this way this will give everyone an extra reason to have me do their pics!!
(besides the fact that I am super duper awesome and your images will be killer, of course!)

So, I will be mailing everyone a gift card so make sure I have your mailing address. You can email it to me at nickanash@msn.com. And Thanks again to everyone who entered!
*Free mounted 11x14 wall portrait is with paid session. Cannot be used with past sessions. (before October 19th 2008) Must be redeemed through the remaining 2008 year and upcoming 2009 year.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Thank you Ashley! That was a nice little bonus you gave us!! I cant wait to see the photo's where you actually got LaShelle to smile!!

Jessica

Post a Comment