The Blog

...................................

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My sweet little one

My BABY is going to be one! AHHH! I can hardly believe it! It seems like when I take pictures of my own kids it never goes the same as other peoples kids. Mine are always crankier. Why is that? I feel like I have 5 minutes before the tears start to roll. Luckily I got a few adorable shots before the flood gates opened. Tears or no tears, he is as cute as can be!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the end, there were some tears, but that was to be expected. And I continued to shoot... What's a mother to do?

1 comments:

Amanda October 9, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

I cant believe he is one! Crazy! Great job on the pictures Ashley! I LOVE those trains!

Post a Comment