The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

John and Emma- The album

Oh,... What work these babies are. The Big Album! But They are such an awesome thing to have to remember that special day. I really loved this wedding. I feel I now have two more dear friends, A new place to shoot pictures and did I mention their colors were AMAZING!!! I loved it!!
This wedding album started out to be a 24 pager. Then I needed to make it a 30 pager then... and with so many beautiful things at their wedding, I had to make it the biggest- a 36 pager!!! It was SOOO worth it though. I could not imagine leaving anything out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda November 1, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

I love their cake! Awesome job Ashley!

Post a Comment