The Blog

...................................

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mitch and Lisa~ Engagement session... +two cute little boys....

Miss Lisa is one of my great friends. I was honored to be shooting for her! Her boys area so cute! They were hamming it up for me! I was cracking up!!
We shot these up in Ogden and the weather was crazy! It was super cloudy and windy. We got started shooting and we lost light FAST! I had to keep bumping up my ISO before pulling out the artificial light. Luckily we got some great shots before we lost the light but it also make it great to pull out the flash and do some awesome off camera work. We had so much fun with it we shot into the night. I loved the way these night shots turned out with the bike.Very Edgy!!  You like?





















1 comments:

Darren and Stephanie Ringel September 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Ashely, I LOVE these!! I especially love the night ones!! SO COOL!

Post a Comment