The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Booked!....

Yes that is right. I am booked through the year. Crazy yes. But I have had a lot of people want to book in the last few days. I am now putting people on a waiting list and taking sessions for spring. Let me know ASAP if you want to be on the list for cancelations  or openings. Keep in mind I will only take a few Family sessions in the spring due to High School Senior season. 
Oh and also, if you have a spot with me this year and have not sent in your deposit, please do in a hurry. Anyone with out a deposit down on there day does not fully have that day booked and It may be taken. Yes I have had people wanting other peoples days. :)
I have had so much fun already this year meeting all the families! I look forward to the rest of the busy year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment