The Blog

...................................

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lisa.. ~ The bride. :)

So as you most know I don't shoot a lot of weddings. Although I do enjoy the engagement and bridal part of them so much! This session was nice because I could do something that I don't do all the time.. Shoot a beautiful girl in her wedding dress!! I am really looking forward to her wedding in a couple of weeks! It is going to be a beautiful wedding in St George. Here is the gorgeous bride to be.....

And it had been a while since I have shot on my AWESOME blue couch so it was nice to get some of that goodness. :) Yes I LOVE the blue couch. Just too bad the blasted thing is so HEAVY!!!







5 comments:

LeLe September 28, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Oh Ashley! I just got home from work and saw that you posted these. They are beautiful! I'm in tears, I'm so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are a miracle worker, I can't believe you made me look so great. I couldn't be happier! Can't wait for St. George... 11 days left! EEEEEEE!!!

Ford September 28, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Her dress is a.maz.ing! Seriously! Good job Ashley!

crave photography September 28, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Her dress is simply fabulous!!! Great photographs!!

Josh & Kenz September 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Ash I love these! And the baby above is too cute! Great job you are awesome!

Suzanna Higginson September 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Ashley, these photos are beautiful. The bride must be so happy with them. Wish I was going to Moab with you. Count me in next time. Have fun, can't wait to see all the photos you will take.

Post a Comment