The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Super Hip HS senior... Courtney.

Oh this was such a fun shoot! This girl has IT! She knew how to work it and her wardrobe was unbelievable! I was loving it. I wanted to steal all of her cloths...... Courtney can I have them?? haha!
When I met with her before the shoot she showed me what she had and I was in heaven! I knew this shoot was going to rock! And it did!

This post is a little long.. But I just loved so many. Forgive me.. Please.



























3 comments:

our family May 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

these are some of my very favorite picts you've done! i can see why you were in heaven with her outfits! she is beautiful and you did awesome!

H. May 5, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

you did do awesome... love them love the yummy light... where did you find that house!

Anonymous May 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Why couldn't I have been that fashion forward as a senior in high school? Wow!

Post a Comment