The Blog

...................................

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beautiful Hs Senior...Chelsea...

As I wrap up this session, I think of how fun these past few months have been to meet all my seniors. This is my last one for the 2010 seniors. Graduation is just around the corner. And even though at times it is crazy with shooting, editing, making albums and announcements (not to mention getting out all those announcements in a timely fashion) it was still so much fun! I love meeting new faces. I feel as if I am as old as them. Really. I am. ain't I? Didn't I just graduate? like last year? 
I cant wait to get shooting HS seniors again for the 2011 school year!
For now here is the sweet Chelsea! This gal is so extremely talented! She dances and she can do the splits like nobody's business! This session was so fun! We encountered danger a few times and lived to see the day. Yahoo!
A few of my favs....































5 comments:

Vanessa May 13, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Ash...these are beautiful!!! I love them!!!!

Darren and Stephanie Ringel May 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Ashley, you are such an amazing photographer!! You inspire me to start shooting again :)

Anonymous May 14, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

the 2nd shot says everything to me...so beautiful of her!

Michelle Kane Photography May 18, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

So beautiful and such variety! Wonderful!!!

man May 24, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

very nice..i like your tones..

Post a Comment